Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Toxicity Continues...

Supposedly I'm only getting Sir G's 2-10 HNOD shift and another will take over for his 6-2 HNOD shift but unfortunately, no one was able to get that and they told me na ako na lang dahil ako naman ang nag2-10 HNOD, so all the problems that may occur alam ko dahil ako naman ang nakausap ng mga nagpaschedule.

Anyways, I accepted naman yung challenge even though alam kong mahihirapan ako. At first okay naman until nagkulang na ako sa mga staff ko. Some were still in a case tapos kelangan ng sunduin yung to follow case ko. So I opted to make some student nurses to scrub in one of my case. I even asked our supervisor if she could circulate in one case and fetch some patients.

Hay nakakaloko talaga ang araw na yun, buti na lang at helpful naman yung mga senior staff na nandun, especially Mam Mai.

I really don't like doing the HNOD duties but then some part of myself wanted the challenge. I want to prove to them I could also do well in that aspect. Sabi ko nga practice makes perfect, maybe after a month or so of doing it, gamay ko na sya. Hopefully!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...