Sunday, March 20, 2011

Saturday Night Series: Birthday, Emergency and a Mystery

It's a Saturday again and as usual I'm on a night duty. It's also Benj's birthday and I promised her that I would be dropping by in their place before going on duty.

Anyways, as I promised her I made some food for the Saturday Night Food Tripping. I made two type of muffins and a lasagna. Sabi kasi nya dadaan sya and dahil birthday nya I told her na it will be my birthday gift to her na lang.
Strawberry- Banana-Orange Cupcake

ChocoBanana Cupcake

Cheesy, Creamy Lasagna
Anyways, I was really proud of the way the two muffins turn out. Maganda ang itsura and masarap naman daw. But what I really love is my lasagna. Still not perfect but it has improved a lot already compared to the first ever lasagna that I made.

Anyways, akala ko ok na kami dahil yung emergency case na supposedly sa 2-10 e pinaschedule na ng surgeon ng 6am on the following day but unfortunately nagbago rin isip nila and pinagawa rin nya ng 11:30pm. And so what we thought a paceful night turns out not to be one, buti na nga lang at emergency ex-lap lang. The weird thing is all of us including the anesthesiologist all thought that is was a simple case: an eppendectomy case only tapos yun pala colon surgery na ang gagawin.

All in all it was ok naman. Swabe lang unfortunately hindi namin nakain ung dinala ko. The worst part is bigla syang nagdisappear kaya hndi na namin nakain. Seriously when Emjay, Carla and Yeye dropped by sabi ko kuha sila ng food meron sa nurses' room pero they keep on insisting na wala daw. When I check it, wala nga!

That's really a big mystery...or not. Tatlo lang naman kaming nasa OR nun, yung isa naka-scrub, yung isa yung aide namin na nawawala sa room dahil natutulog pala sa student's room at ako, so sino kaya ang mapagbibintangang kumain ng mga food? Si Mickey Mouse kaya?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...