Monday, April 4, 2011

New Sideline and Income Tax

I'm trying a new sideline today and that is being a Clinical Instructor to students who are for completion in their OR requirements.My co-staff asked me if I would like to try it, madali lang daw naman and I would be paid a thousand bucks and because I really need money right now I agreed to try it.

The work is okay, you just need to assist them in distributing their cases and re-orient them about aseptic technique and the proper way of glovings and gowning. What I really not anticipate is when a student nurse suddenly collapse while he is scrubbing in Spine Surgery. Buti na lang okay lang sya and nothing serious happened.


Today I was also able to receive the Income Tax Form...yung ififile sa BIR for your ITR. Ang weird it's my first time to accomplish such form. In my previous work kasi exempted kami dahil minimum wager lang pero now, meron na.

Anyways, umalis agad ako from my CI duty kahit na supposedly hanggang 5pm pa dapat ako, pero dahil wala naman ng cases around 3pm, sabi ko sa students ko mauuna na akong umalis. I accompanied Sir Ge to the college para kunin yung cheque nya which was his payment for doing some CI duty last January. After that we deposit all of his cheque in a nearby bank. O  db sya na ang maraming cheque...hehe :)


We went home after via Blumentritt route and nagulat ako dahil after a year lang ata ulet ako dumaan sa rutang iyon. Compared to our Fairview route, mas gusto ko pa rin sa Fairview dahil first and foremost malinis and maganda yung mga view unlike sa Blumentritt na parang andumi ng daanan. And dahil mas mura ang pamasahe papuntang Fairview. Imagine from Blumentritt to Novaliches, P40each yung FX! E dati P30 lang yun! O well sabi ko sa kanya wag na kami dumaan ulet doon. Hehe :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...