Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Favor to My Tatay Ge

Sir Ge requested me if I can get his CI duty last Saturday then suddenly Mam Barney and I decided to have our visa appointment on the 17th...unfortunately it's my 6-2 HNOD. Good thing Sir Ge knew what are my plans are and he accepted to relieve me from my 6-2 HNOD, sya na daw.

Anyways, instead of being absent, I decided to have a night shift instead para hindi rin kulang sa tao si Sir Ge sa umaga.

So Mam Barns and I had a working breakfats in Mcdo to settle our documents first. Then we went to Ecoplaza to meet up Jen before going to the VFS office. We then realized na nandun din pala si Betheliza or Lhieza for short. After a few minutes of guessing who's who, nagkikita-kita rin kami and nagkausap-usap. We also met Leah and Majoy (the two of them will be working in Solihull).

After our appointment, we had our lunch in the Dad's/Saisaki/Kamayan for a buffet lunch pero Kamayan na lang yung available for lunch pero ok lang.

After that we decided to go to Aureus to fill out some forms na kelangan daw pero dahil ubos na yung time at traffic pa, we decided that we'll do that tomorrow morning na lang.

Buti na nga lang din at ganun dahil ayokong dumiretso sa OR wearing a semi-formal clothes baka magtanong sila kung saan ako galing, may problem now is how to tell my co-staff that I need to go out early and being OT is not an option for me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...