Saturday, February 26, 2011

And I Almost Gave Up

One thing after another and I think the stress in my life is too much to bear anymore, I just have to give up especially now that I don't have any form of outlet or anyone to confide my problems with. But thank God the stressful week is almost over, hopefully the next one wouldn't be that bad. I need a stress-free week.

Anyways, I think my mind coped by doing a selective retention of the things that happened this past few days. I can't really remember what occurred, what I knew is that it is really stressful, starting to the mishaps I made during the time when I'm circulating in the open heart surgery, to the short fight I had with Sir Ghe to the stressful time when I'm the charge nurse for the day....I think it's piling up and I just can't handle too much stress. But all is well now. I made it and I think I can handle stress again but hopefully not next week, the week after next is okay...hehe :)

Anyways, while browsing the net, I heard this song entitled Get It Right, an original song from the series Glee sung by Lea Michelle and somehow I was affected. Although I'm not heart broken like her character in the series, the lyrics made an impact to me. So I chose this song as my Song For The Week!

I really like the following lines: "What can you do when your good isn't good enough and all that you touch tumbles down? 'Cause my best intentions keep making a mess of things, just wanna fix it somehow but how many times will it take... for me to get it right?"


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...