Saturday, February 19, 2011

Resolution and Senior Night

I woke up still distressed because of what happened yesterday, it haunts me even in my dreams and so I decided to call Sir Ghe and asked for forgiveness. I called him several times in the afternoon but unfortunately I cannot get hold of him so I decided to stop calling him, maybe because he's still angry or he's still working and cannot answer my call. After an hour he called back, and we talked for a minute or so. Finally, we're friends again. 

Anyways, today I'll be the senior night. It scares me to hell but I'm hoping we don't have any case for the night. To dispel the toxicity, Benj (my junior night) and I decided to bring foods. She's responsible for the pasta and I'll be bringing the pastries. Pasta and pastries plus movie marathon to avoid the toxicity of the night.

I promised her that I'll be bringing Blueberry Muffins while she'll bring a Tuna Carbonara. But unfortunately, my little experiment didn't go well and so I decided to make an Oatmeal Raisin Cookies instead. 

I'm still scared after all it's my first senior night (I still don't know what to do if ever there's an emergency) but hopefully the foods that we will bring helps to lessen the toxicity. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...