Friday, February 18, 2011

Another Bout of Stressful Day

Getting an NBI clearance is stressful enough but more so if you woke up so early just to avoid the hassle of queuing in a very, very long line just to find yourself doing exactly it.

Anyways, my day starts doing this tedious task and being concerned if I could make it for my 2pm shift duty, seeing how many people gathered together for the day to get their own NBI clearances. Luckily, I was able to get hold of my clearnce around lunch time and so I have two more hours to spare before my duty.

But what stresses me today is not because of my NBI but because I had another fight with Sir Ghe which is so unusual because he never gets angry to me in small matters. We had a fight before, once and it's been a long time already and that's because of a misunderstanding. Now, we had another misunderstanding and he took my comment seriously that he won't talk to me anymore. He's always like that when he's angry, he's always sulking and give you silent treatments but after a day or so, he'll go back to his usual self and forgive you for whatever things that you've done.

Anyways, I already knew him like that but what I cannot understand is how come he didn't know me or how sensitive I could be when someone closed to me treated me like that. As if the friendship we had for so long meant nothing to him. It really bothers me especially when I talked to him and he just went away not speaking a word.

Of course, I cannot hate him. He's the closest thing I got for a brother and he's the closest friend I have in OR. But I cannot deny the anger I felt after what he's done to me - giving me a silent treatment and getting angry for small things.

But because I cannot stand when people got angry because of my action especially when that person is a friend of mine, I think I should make amends to him immediately.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...