Sunday, February 13, 2011

An Answered Prayer...not once but twice

I'm always praying nowadays, or rather I'm always praying the same line everyday that The Lord may guide me from everything that I do, from saying the right words, doing the right action and making the right decision. But every now and then I always add some wishes and yesterday it happens that He answered those prayers/wishes not once but twice.

Anyways, I always pray that hopefully there would be a progress in my application to work abroad and while checking my email the night before yesterday, I was surprised that I got an email from my supposed-to-be employer abroad and she's asking me if I could send her a copy of important documents so they could process my employment immediately. I'm so happy for that, I'm waiting for that email and finally it arrived. That's the first prayer He answered.

Second, I'm always telling Him that I missed the time that I was able to confide everything to Sir G. We always have a moment before after duty where we would eat then pour every problems we had to each other where one would give his insight and advise. But nowadays, we didn't do it anymore. Lack of time I guess. But yesterday, is different. We had time. We did what we do before. We ate in our favorite burger stand, we talked to each other and I told him my worries and problems and there he is again giving his insights to it. I missed that and thank God he provided me a best friend again. It's been a while and hopefully it won't be the last time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...