Wednesday, February 16, 2011

God's Message

'God wants you to know' application in FB is one of the apps that I'm using every now and then because somehow, the messages that always popped out is always related to what's happening in my life at the moment and for some reason the messages helps me to cope and be enlightened. For example is the message below which I read last night while being too depressed.


On this day of your life, ___, we believe God wants you to know ... that you are to trust yourself.
Message from God
If you do not, then you will forever be looking to others to prove your own merit to you, and you will never be satisfied. You will always be asking others what to do and at the same time resenting their help. Trust in yourself starts with being ok with the consequences of your decisions.


I really felt bad last night and the message gave me some hope and peace of mind.

Today, I checked again and guess what message it gave me...


On this day of your life, ___, we believe God wants you to know ....that how bad things may look right now means nothing.
Message from God
- it's how good they can be with God's help that counts. In life you can absolutely count on one thing, - everything can turn around in one day, in one minute sometimes. Don't you dare to give up, - you might be a moment away from a windfall.

I really love this application because in a way it helps me to hear what God may say to me in my current situation. It's like having an online guidance counselor that gave you some meaningful phrases and its up to you how will you interpret it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...