Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Disturbing Dream Again

I had another disturbing dream last night, or rather another so-vivid-that-it-looks-like-it's-really-happening kind of dream.

I'm afraid having these kind of dreams lately because the last two dreams that I had, had made its way into reality, and I don't know if I want this dream to happen too. Like the last two dreams, my dream last night has no fictional feel to it, it was so realistic that it is possible that it can happen in real life.

Anyways, my dream starts with me working as usual and as usual we're working overtime. I received a text message from Sir Ghe's wife asking me if he is still working in OR or not. Then I went to him and told him that his wife already texted me which is so unusual. Anyways, the HNOD for the day asked me to circulate in a heart surgery, the problem is the anesthesiologist is one of the strictest. Everything seems fine until the operation starts, I really don't know what I'm doing so in the end the anesthesiologist gets angry and walked out. And because their is still an ongoing heart surgery, she went over there to help. I, on the other hand, prayed that I will be relieved already. And then I woke up.

I'm really glad that it ended without the anesthesiologist demoralizing me further. It's already enough being demoralized in real life but being demoralized even in dreams, it's worst.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...