Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday and A Surprise

It's Good Friday and I'm the 6-2 HNOD today and good thing is I don't have a lot of case just one actually and it is really a minor one: laryngoscopy with biopsy and tracheostomy.

Unfortunately, all of my staff are senior staff and that means I cannot boss them around to do some stuff like making supplies, good thing I already anticipated it last night and I was able to do it with my 2-10 staff. The only thing left to do is the memo and the specimen bottle. And my staff all agreed to do the specimen bottle instead of typing the memos.

Anyways, because they knew that it is my birthday the following day, Sir Mario and Sir Jeff decided to have a little celebration by buying some pancit canton. Canton na lang daw dahil bawal ang karne as the traditions says.

Anyways, because of our little cold war, I don't know if Sir JA will go to work and will be the 2-10 HNOD or I will endorse to someone else. Around 2pm, he's still not around so Sir Ge decided to leave without me, which disappoints me because just after a few more minutes, Sir JA arrived and dismissed me early.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...