Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Birthday on a Black Saturday Night Duty

It's Black Saturday, I have a night duty and it is also my birthday! Unfortunately all Catholics are in the mourning state due to Jesus Christ's death and so I decided that I'll celebrate my birthday when the midnight strikes instead. Yup! I'm moving it on the 24th this year, for the Easter celebration.

Anyways, because it is a Saturday Night, Mam Barney and I decided that we will be having a Cake Galore Night. Initially, our plan is to celebrate my birthday with the cakes that we will bake each. "Surprise each other with the cake that you'll bake for me" should be the theme unfortunately we didn't anticipate that all supermarket will be closed on Friday so we didn't have any ingredients to work with and so we decided that we'll just bought some in Red Ribbon.

Mango Cashew Roll and Mocha Chocolate courtesy of Red Ribbon and Blueberry Muffins courtesy of Benj :)
I arrived in OR and to my surprise, Jops, Sir Aldrin and Benj will be coming to celebrate my day with me, even if it is the night of Black Saturday. I'm really touched.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...