Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Love and Career

Kamusta naman ang araw na ito...after my birthday confession the people in OR suddenly realized that I'm in love again and this time it's Mam Veni who guessed who am I having a crush on.

Anyways, I think it is already in my nature not to fool or to lie to anyone. Once I promised something, I am obligated to do what I promised and so the end result Mam Veni confirmed her hunches and I'm having second thoughts if what I did was the right one or not...hopefully it won't reach the ears of some talkative people, but I doubt that considering all the personalities of the people in my workplace.

Anyways, I end my day by scrubbing in a heaviest case: thoracotomy, I'm perfectly fine considering I'm the scrub nurse and the surgeon is one of the nicest TCVS surgeon out there. But the thing is our anesthesiologist is not. Fortunately enough I received a text message before all this happened bearing a good news and so anything bad thing that anesthesiologist may say won't affect me anymore. Actually I'm in a bliss, knowing that there's already a future in my career abroad. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...