Friday, April 29, 2011

And I Hurt My Love

Weird! it's as if the destiny is toying me around. When I already told some people who I'm in love with feeling that person won't be around in my workplace anymore, I'll hear a news that they'll be returning...soon!

Anyways, I was surprised to see her visit the OR and looked for me. But I already have something to do after duty and so I decided to just be with her for just a minute or so. 

Yup! I decided to play DOTA first before her and when she and Ye saw me going home with my DOTA friends, they knew. They tried calling me and asked me to join them first but I can't..I have no money and Sir Ge would treat my fare.

I felt really bad considering that it's one of the chances that I may get to show her what I felt for her :( And so I decided to explain thru text what's on my mind (no I don't told her that I love her or something, more of why I didn't go back and join them)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...