Sunday, May 1, 2011

It's a Sticky, Sticky Night...

Because we're craving for some kakanin and we still don't have a tribute for our own food (Filipino food that is), we decided that for our theme last night we'll be a kakanin night. And because some people will come over (they'll be sleeping over because the call time for their medical mission is so early) we decided to bring lots of kakanin. Jops decided ot bring some pistachio ice cream (for Mam Barney I guess...)


Last night is one of my favorite Saturday night due to the foods that we brought. I'm always craving for the kamoteng kahoy na suman and good thing there's one. As well as ube halaya...the only thing missing is the kutsinta, which is the thing that I'm craving the most.

Anyways, we had a good night, no cases and all. I had another session with Jops regarding my moves to my love but I decided not to tell him my dilemma (the thing is I don't know if I'll still pursue it or not due to the fact that I'll be leaving soon and it might hurt her).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...