Tuesday, May 3, 2011

And I Redeemed Myself

I know that they'll be dropping in UST today but I don't know if they'll be seeing me again, so it was a big surprise for me to see them in OR and looking for me.

Pero knusta naman ang tinawag pa nila para itanong kung asan ako e si Mam V at syempre humirit itong si Mam V, feeling ko tuloy nakahalata na siya. Anyways, to avoid the same mistake that I did last time, I decided to join them instead of joining Sir Ge and Sir Mar. But I told the latter that I'll call them or they call me when they're already done playing.

We ate some siomai, then went to Mcdo to buy some drinks and sundaes. We discussed our future and I already told them that me and Mam B might be leaving soon. They're sad and worried if there decision to come back is the right one or not and so I told them that is better to gain some experience rather than to be stuck at home doing nothing.

After, eating and chatting, we decided to go home and I accompany her in her way going home. Humirit pa tuloy siya na kelangan ko daw ba talagang sumama, sabi ko delikado ang daan. Then when I'm about to join her in crossing the street, humirit ulet sya na hindi ba sya marunong tumawid, sbi ko na lang para safe but I opted not to join her na lang baka maging awkward ang feeling namin sa isa't isa.

Anyways, kahit almost an hour ang pagsasama namin, buti na lang sila Sir Ge e hndi pa tapos sa paglalaro nila ng dinaanan ko na sila.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...